Tuesday, May 4, 2010

immaturity lives on!

This is different, I have just been yelled at by my son, he's trying to study and apparently my music is too loud! Ha ha I have finally lived long enough to turn the tables on this generation. There is no other way to listen to acdc but LOUD, well as loud as my laptop will go anyway. He tells me im immature for a mother (thank god for that) cause i like to swear when im pissed off- doesnt everyone ? I guess im pissed off a lot! At least he still danced with me at his formal, that was nice, although not sure why no one else was doing the same dance, he did a great impersonation of john travolta in pulp fiction when he danced with uma thurman and then we sort of tangoed down the dance floor. At least we had fun. I wonder where he gets it from?

No comments: