Thursday, November 25, 2010

Follow your Heart

Its wonderful to have great people around, who can make you laugh and look at life on the funny side and yet share the times that might not be great with care and compassion. I have a friend staying with me at the moment, she is a fabulous person, we laugh so much together its such great fun! But she has been through some really difficult times, and has travelled to some wonderful places, found and then had to leave a man, but through it all she laughs. Like the old saying "better to have lived and loved, than not loved at all, I think she would love the following picture.

 Isnt it beautiful, im not really a cat person but this is so cute! I think i will add this to my site now!  So hope you all have a wonderful week filled with laughter and smiles!

1 comment:

Marigold Jam said...

Nothing to beat time spent with a good friend is there?

Love the kitty pic too.

Jane