Sunday, January 9, 2011

progress report

This a copy of my post on Myra's Phd challenge, you can see all the Phd's (projects half done) over there, some real lovelies are in progress.
Its in full flood mode here so its a great time to sit and sew, this is what ive been up to.
I am pleased to say that two of my projects are almost done, my bloom quilt has been quilted and only needs binding, 


 I did these swirls which look like possum tails ! its my first go at fmq
 
And my starlight express squares are done, this was fiddly with all those points, but i worked it out in the end! It still needs borders and what not, but its getting there!



I hope to have these both finished soon, at least by the end of the month, so i guess that just leaves one more that i listed to start and complete, but in the meantime i just received my pre christmas order of some (ok a lot) really beautiful projects from the good ole usa, god bless america, they have the best ranges of fabric! So i  might be busy with some of those too! Love all the Phds, there is going to be some beautiful quilts done !
Have a great week everyone, hope you find time to do the things you love

4 comments:

W-S Wanderings said...

Oh WOW! Just...wow :-)

silverpebble said...

Oooh. I adore your quilts, especially the upper images. Those are seriously precious!

dandelion dreamer said...

oh how I love the idea of the Phd challenge....we all hve so many of those....UFO's as we call them here! love the colours of your quilt. Happy New Year to you! Moira

Mrs A said...

wow thanks gals, your too kind, love all your stuff too !