Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sewing Heaven

Well my old sewing machine wasnt cutting it anymore, she complained every time i tried to get her to do a bit of work, like an old lady,  she was slow, clunky and not very reliable! So i bit the bullet and lashed out, and bought what i have been eyeing off for a long time. Ta Da!  Big Bertha has arrived !
Bernina is god as far as i am concerned! This thing is amazing. and big. i had to clear a considerable amount of stuff off the dining table for it to fit! I am hoping the big hairy son will move to the flat soon, then i can have his room to put my stuff everywhere and not have to tidy it up all the time! Now i had better start to learn how to use it! Anyone need any sewing done?!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

I am sure you are going to love your new machine!!!♥

Marigold Jam said...

Lucky you that's the Rolls Royce of sewing machines you have there! Don't be like me and wait 25 years to learn how to do things - there'll be no stopping you with that one - have fun and we look forward to seeing what you produce.

Jane

John'aLee said...

Oh I agree with you about Bernina! I couldn't live without my pal!

Mrs A said...

oh thanks gals, i hope i can make this thing do some tricky stuff! God bless bernina!