Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Stars in my eyes!

Stars are my favourite designs, they can be a real eye catcher!


I made a version of this quilt a while back for my SIL, she loved it bless her, but I wasn't happy with the way the borders were finished, it wasn't square, but I had run out of  time to fix it properly unfortunately, as we had to catch a plane. I'm getting better at that sort of thing now! 
So I have this jelly roll "Garden Party" which I have had for some time now, and I think I may try this pattern again, it is lovely! 




I can't seem to find a photo of it finished which is a shame, I probably forgot! 
Anyway after I finish my chores I am going to play with them and see what i can come up with!

Hope you are having a great day!

6 comments:

Lynne said...

Very nice indeed!

Marigold Jam said...

Looks lovely - do so wish I had that sort of patience!

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

WOW! I think they are awesome. Such talent you have!!

fromgentogen said...

What a beautiful quilt...I love quilts...I am amazed at the patience one has who quilts...Blessings, Becky

Mary said...

Very, very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Love these stars!!!