Monday, September 10, 2012

Wish list!

I have linked up with finding fifth for the sunday stash and as  I am a jellyroll addict, and I love moda fabrics which my local store doesn't stock unfortuately, so these beauties will be on my wish list :) for the stash of course! 
 The plain white ones are great for sashing and I use them loads


 They are so pretty, and perfect fresh colours
as its spring here in Oz
Do you have a favourite shop for fabrics? I guess you know what mine is!



Thanks for stopping by


2 comments:

gilly said...

Oh to have a Fat Quarter Shop on every corner! You do find the loveliest jelly rolls :-)
xx

Longvacation said...

Lovely bundles of wishes you have.
I think I have too many favorite shops for fabrics. But I think the one I like the best is The Intrepid Thread.