Monday, October 29, 2012

Summer Dress

This morning while I could have been doing a thousand things I decided to take a break and have a wander to the local shops. I found this pretty summer dress, I have been looking at some but they were boring and very generic, this one was perfect, different and its got room for movement :)



I saw an add for these blinds in a magazine, the photo is terrible sorry!
but the blinds look spectacular, then I thought it was a bit sad to be so excited over a blind!


Anyway it was fun wandering around looking at the swanky shops :)
Have a great week!




1 comment:

Lynne said...

Window shopping can be great fun but not at my local: we have a post office/gift shop with no window, a takeaway, a hairdresser, a newsagent, a bakery, a supermarket, a chemist, a video store, a bottle shop and a real estate agent -- they have the most interesting window! No clothes in sight!