Sunday, March 17, 2013

Its a winner !

 Hello everyone ! I am amazed at how many fantastic people joined the party ! I felt like I was mingling with a wonderful group of like minded people, such fun ! I hope you had a great time also :)
Well now that the party is over it's time to announce a winner of my prize of two lovely little charm packs :) It goes to Cath from bits and bobs , yay !  Congratulations,  I hope you like them !
Send me a message Cath and it will be on its way to you :)



Its a beautiful day here on the sunny qld coast, so I am off to do a bit of stuff outside and challenge my hay fever ! Hope you are having a wonderful day !

2 comments:

Rosa said...

Congratulations to Cath and thanks for the great giveaway!!

Cath said...

I received your gorgeous little parcel today. Just about to blog about it at Bits 'n Bobs