Sunday, March 24, 2013

Thats Entertainment !

Its been a fun week, my son and I made a snap decision to see ZZ top and Guns n Roses which was great, although those guys are getting on a bit ! I loved ZZ top, but not a real fan of GnR, that was my son :0 I had to put in ear plugs !!



We also saw a well known comedian Wil Anderson on Friday, who was very funny, quite rude too ! We had seats a couple of rows back which was fantastic, thank god we were not in the front row, those people really were picked on ! It has been a fun time, we also stayed in a very nice hotel with a lovely view of the river, which was nice at night.

image from the net, i forgot my camera again, and it looked a lot nicer than this !

Hope you are having a great weekend :) its back to work tomorrow for me !

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Sounds like a fun night out!

By the way, seven posts came through from you tonight so Blogger is obviously working for you again! Yours is the second blog I follow which has had that happen in the past month or so! And it's not the first time -- I have had other blog friends go through the same issues!